Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Birthday to me.........

I slept so soundly that when I opened my eyes it was already 7am. Aaahhhhhhhhhhh, I am late I am late. Where's my towel? What to wear? Shit, I haven't ironed anything last night! Wallawei, sure late one. Sure die one. I have never been late to work before. I intend to stay that way, but unfortunately I will be today. Boo hoo hoo, as I was hurrying to the bathroom Then :) called. Aiyah time ni lah pulak nak call. Hearing me go berserk :) softly said "Sayang, today you work in BTC not MMC. BTC starts at 9am , MMC starts at 8am. BTC is here, MMC is far. You can still make it". I smiled and for a moment I went nenong nenong, pening pening lalat maybe because of the adrenalin shot just now. Jumping from my bed, searching for clothes dalam masa menggelabah tak tentu hala hehehe. I took a glass of plain water & slowly walked to the bathroom. Had my breakfast before work, as usual Roti Bom & Milo ais. Well, I need to be on the GF today. Hm, to think that I can finish my work today. Well, I am a PT anyway. I was to be placed wherever they felt appropriate. Especially when there are not enough staff. Bear with it girl. Just kinda frustrating when it happens because I usually planned my work before coming to work. Today, I plan to tidy CHPic. Hm, guess won't be able to do it huh?

Just before my lunch, Anne came with Noelle with a big plastic bag. Tada, my birthday present. She did not forget. I was so happy. Young Noelle is now eager to walk about, next thing you know, she will be running around. Now that will be a bit difficult for Anne then. And Anne told me another wonderful news, besides my present that is, she is pregnant! Wallawei, she is about to have 2nd baby in another year and I am not even married man. Ok, breath girl, breath. Don't panic. Most of my friends are still single anyway :). Namanya mententeramkan diri sendiri hehehehe. Kak Iza gave me a nice love-in-box (similar to jack-in-the-box) that says I-Love-You repeatedly when it opens. I love you too akak :)

Had lunch and kerja sooooooooooooo banyak giler!!!! As usual customer mintak yang bukan bukan, trying to show off how smart they are when they don't even know what they are asking, they don't even understand simple English, and they are calling retailers stupid. I never believed in customer's are always right anyway. They have been on 2 occasions that I have been called racists by Chinese. I just don't understand what's their problem.

The first was when, I was attending to an Indian customer, this Chinese old man came and as usual tak sabar sabar tak menyempat nyempat nak bertanya suruh cari buku. I politely asked him to wait a moment. I need to come up with website for the Indian customer to search for books that he might wanna purchase through a Special Order. Mark to my word, its just a few seconds, but the Chinese guy tu tak sabar, tak tahulah, isteri dia nak bersalin dekat rumah, takder orang nak tolong sambut agaknya kot. He just stormed off ke mana ntah. As soon I got the website for the Indian customer to search on his own, a Caucasian lady approached me and asked for a magazine. As I was searching for it, this Chinese guy came back and started raising his voice, "Oh you double standard yea? Orang putih you layan saya you biar". Mintak maaflah kan, bab bab perkauman ni jangan sentuh beb, sensitif. I spoke in my loud voice as well, I did not scream yea, but I did say so that others can hear; well he did make sure others hear when he told me that. " I would have helped you if you could have waited for a few seconds. This lady obviously came after you and had waited". Peduli hapa saya, nak menunduk pun pada padalah kan? The Caucasian lady even asked if she had landed me on trouble. Obviously I said no.

Another time was when I was the cashier, A Caucasian lady was queuing on the line when my Manager had asked her to queue behind the customer which I was currently attending as the customer which she was attending had purchased a lot of things. While I was packing the stuffs which belongs to the current customer, the Caucasian had placed the books on the counter and had informed me that she will be taking1 magazine, a quick one. I just smiled and acknowledged. While she was taking her magazine, an old Chinese lady came and queue and when I attended to the Caucasian lady she purposely screamed and said that I was bias. Shit man, not again. She demanded that I apologize, which I refused to and my manager had stood up for me and told her that it's not my fault. She and her husband even called my manager a bitch! Oh yea, before that she claimed that she is a lecture from which college which I have not heard. Most probably some college which intends to forged out money from the students but forgot to tell them that they were not LAN certified as yet!!!

Sometimes, I don't understand people. Everybody is considered human being kan? Must you be mean to others? What makes you think that you are superior to others? I mean, you can come and asked people nicely kan? You masuk tempat orang and you act as if you either own the place or you know it better than the retailers. Saya pelik betullah. Raja Nazrin, Permaisuri Siti Aishah, Datin Norish Karman, they have been regulars there, but they never possess that kinda attitude. Orang besar besar tu. Ni yang kecik kecik pulak yang lebih lebih. Dan orang kata teenagers sekarang takder adab sopan, well look at their parents ler. Datang tempat orang tunjuk lagak, macam bagus, nak kita menyembah sebab dia rasa dia lebih penting. Bapak borek anak rintik, mak berbintik bintik hehehe.

Lucky me, I met no ***-++++ customers. So its kinda brightens up my day. Ct Yam datang petang tu and then we went to find some Man United merchandise for her friend. I was, still, and will forever be Liverpool fans, so my friends don't worry, I won't betray you guys. You'll Never Walk Alone.

Malam tu me, :), Ct Yam, Ina & Anyah went to Uptown, tempat lepak yang murah dan affordable. Destinasi? Mana lagi kalau bukan Pirate Chicken Chop & Grill. Hehehe sebelum tu hujan, so masa mamak tu nak tutup payung tu, tersimbahlah pulak dekat Anyah. Poor girl, first time datang situ kena simbah dengan air hujan plak. Marah jugaklah dia, mahunya tidak, lencun budak tu. Mamak tu pun man man aah kan? Kot yea nak tutup payung pun kasi tahulah dulu yea tak? Dapatlah kami bangun dulu kalih badan. Anyah just came from Taiping. Of all the places that one might wanna visit during one's visit to KL, she kept asking about MRR2! Lawak ajer rasanya? When I told Zul, he said "Well, MRR2 could even be a tourist destination". Gila ke haper. Tapi betul jugak kan, another momento while visiting KL. Hehehe Then :), kept on mentioning tu abang Pirate (thats what we called the owner) that it was my birthday, so I managed to get mine free hehehehe. Pandai sungguh mereka itu. It was the happiest day for me, setelah sekian lama tak celebrate birthday dengan kawan kawan & :) Thanks for the present Ct Yam. Hwaaargh! What a nice night to end with.:0)

No comments: