Sunday, January 6, 2008

Shortage of RM50!!!!!!!

Hm, went to work that morning with the left over anger from last night. Oh yeah, by the way Happy New Year 2008 to all. Arrived at BTC, slightly just nice. Quite a lot of people. Kak Zue was extremely happy seeing me (I think) , which kinda freaks me out. Hehehehe. Kak Zue cuma lega sebab semua orang dapat hadir untuk bekerja di hari yang confirm akan sibuk gila kejap lagi. Hazwan juga datang jadi dapatlah kami mencantikkan kawasan kejap lagi. Muka merah ajer, tak cukup tidur rupanya. Tersangkut dengan sambutan Tahun Baru 2008 malam sebelumnya barangkali. But he was still the same jovial person he was. No groggy froggy face or what so ever no worries hehehe.

Sometime later I was informed that I might need to do cashiering since there's this guy who went MIA for 3 days now. Pergi Tak Kembali. Wallawei dah lama tak buat cashiering New Year pulak tu. There I was after my break, stranded alone at the cash register. Called for back up but no one came. Boo hoo hoo. Sedihnya. Sudahnya, short RM50! Hwargh, tidak!!!! Katakan ia tidak berlaku. Malangnya ia telah terjadi. Ya ampun sedihnya saya. masa jumpa Big Boss ambik gaji, Big Boss tanya "When are you coming back?" "After 13thlah Boss". That's the last day I am with the promoter thingy hehehe. Took the money and went straight away to the CO to pay my RM50 shortage! Hwaaaa..........

No comments: