Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My 1st day writing My 1st Post on My 1st Blog

Hello Bloggers & Welcome to another boring blog. Well, I have been reading other people's blog in the past; and I am not sure if I would like to own & write one. Why you might ask? (If you don't, then perhaps you are now reading someone else's more interesting blog) For one, I am not such a good writer, heck I am not a writer at all (except of course when I am filing a complaint). I don't know all these latest "slangs" or whatever terms the Malaysian youngsters are currently using. Well, in the cyber age I am considered ancient.... Huhuhu

And I ought to think that I don't really have anything interesting to write about. I don't travel that much, I don't see people that much, I am not crazy for movies or bowling or a die-hard fan of any particular artists or magazines. Basically I am a Plain Jane but Thank God I am not a Dumb Blonde (though I am not that smart either; hehehe)

Then, out of a sudden I feel like writing and owning my own blog. Why again you might ask. (Up to this point, I should thank you for continue reading my 1st attempt of writing my own blog). Well, I am working 7 days a week (Seriously; no kidding!). To some I don't have a life (Not to worry, I am still breathing here). For those who gets to spend more time with their family, friends, going shopping during weekends, 'lepaking' anywhere and everywhere from glamorous coffee house to 'kedai mamak' bitching about any1 & every1 -> Yes, definitely I don't have a life.

But to those who appreciates privacy, being alone (not lonely ok - there's a huge different in that), likes to 'malas-malas' at home with a pair of lovely and sooooo manja cats, reading, listening to radio, errr doing housechores (washing dishes, cooking, cleaning the house, washing clothes etc). It ain't that bad for a 'life' kan? Hey, I don't have any maids and am staying by myself so obviously I have to do all this by myself right?

Well, back to why I am writing. I just feel like I need to release it out without having to talk to someone. Well, as you've read from the above, working 7 days a week kinda limits your time to hang out with friends. And after weeks and months of not being able to see each other surely everybody has lots of things to share within such a short period of time. Imagine 5 people trying to sum up the story of their lives for the past 5-6 months into like..... few minutes of the few hours spent. Sigh, see. So, even if I don't take it as a concrete reason for a blog writing, here I go at writing.

Therefore, I will try to write anything on my blog. Any comments, would very much appreciated especially on how to make it a better looking and readable, at least nice to look at. Or anything you would like to share with me, are very much welcome. Bear in mind my blog is not Harry Potter thingy nor would it be Lemony Snickets Series Of The Unfortunate Events. Somewhere in between for me to enjoy writing and hopefully; you reading.

So, perhaps I'll be seeing some other people later. Have a great day day for all :)

No comments: