Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blues For Me.............

As I was doing my work while surfing the net (well my job does require me to surf the net you know :)); I suddenly missed all those cartoons I used to watch while I was still a kid. (The reason why I chose not to use the word "young" is merely because I believe I am still young - well at heart at least). They just don't make cartoons like the way they used to. I still remember watching Alf the sitcom & Alf The cartoon ;
Babar ; Bettle Juice (The beginning of the so-call Gothic cartoon I assume);
CareBears (Awwww so cute wish I can have it all);
DuckTales ; GhostBusters ; Gummi Bears ;
Flintstones ; Jetsons ; Johny Quest
She-Ra:Princess Of Power with her beloved twin brother
He-Man & the Masters Of The Universe; Transformers, ; The Smurfs (remember the rythm la la lalalala la lalalala); Heathcliff, ; Captain Caveman ;
Popeye, Pink Panther ;
Saber Rider & The Star Sherif
Scooby Doo (my all time favourite) ; Scrappy Doo - just to name a few.

I guess the cartoons nowadays are meant for the cyber generation. Continuation of older generations cartoons like Transformers & X-Men have seems to be taken by anime look alike. The cutie faces & round eyes. Kinda restricts the choices of cartoons. Yelah semua cartoon rupanya sama ajer, pun tak berapa best jugak rasanya.

Guess what I found on the net?! This website actually has all the episodes of Jem & The Hologram series. Wallawei and I thought they have been considered ancient or extinct huhuhu.

Apa lagi kengkawan meh kita layan bersama sama. Layan...........

Kesimpulannya setelah melakukan muhasabah diri sepanjang penulisan ini ternyata saya sudah semakin tua. Hadapilah kenyataannya.
P/s : Penulisan kali ini saya tujukan khas buat Azreen yang selalu merungut kerana blog saya terlalu penuh dengan perkataan yang melampau banyak sehingga tidak larat untuk dibaca. For you Azreen - hambik kau!!!

No comments: