Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Garfield!!!!

As I was reading the comics online, Garfield of course, I just noticed that the fat cat is 30 years old in human years this year!!!

Just to let you guys know, this fat orange cat has been accompanying me for years and I can still enjoy his cynical and sarcastic comments and attitude :) He is just sooo adorable, minus the fact that I am so in love with cats. And I must admit that Garfield was & still is a phenomenon to the world of comic strip.





Garfield's 1st appearance

Garfield's 1st Birthday


Garfield's 2nd Birthday


Garfield's 3rd Birthday

Garfield's 4th Birthday


Garfield's 5th Birthday


Garfield's 6th Birthday

Garfield's 7th Birthday

Garfield's 8th Birthday

Garfield's 9th Birthday

Garfield's 10th Birthday

You get the rest of it right? Everything was taken from http://www.garfield.com/. Thank you so much Garfield, for being part of my life :)

No comments: