Sunday, September 14, 2008

Double Happiness

No no I know it sounds like its a Chinese New Year Phrase. But hey, it won't be CNY at least for another 5 months now hehehehehe. Yesterday was JA 1st Birthday& a Birthday party was held @ The-Location-Which-Must-Not-Be-Mentioned. The party planner was Kak Nina my boss of course&I was part of the team. :) eventually came in after being summoned @3pm hehehehe. Poor thing. Well, anyway. There was this NICI kambing that was being used as a prop inside the Kids tent. The tent was there for the toddlers&baby to play around while older kids went to do their face painting, t-shirt printing&frame decorating. Our beloved Uncle is there as well. I was dumbstruck when the birthday boy mummy (who is by the way very lovely, jovial&bubbly) shook my hand&called me by name. Oh my God this woman actually knows my name. Like what Lorna mentioned earlier-she makes effort to know&will be calling you by your name. An effort made by a famous lady that all Malaysian's envy. Well anyway, those whose knows me very well knows that I am known attached to this kambing Icon especially the one manufactured by NICI. When the party was over, kan Nina-my boss gave the kambing to me. Kak Lorna has previously asked for it for me&Kak Nina gavie it to me. Walalwei I was soooooo the very happy man! So happy indeed that I could not care less what the other drivers thought of seeing me hugging the Kambing on the bike. Hehehehehe
And just when I went to McDonald for Sahur :) told me that Liverpool has beaten Manchester United. Let's do the Kambing dance together. Aha Aha Aha

No comments: