Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday To Me :)

Well, as soon as the event finished we cleared the place to make it back to normal (boring is more like it I say). Then we had dinner before going to Tesco to purchase some things. I managed to take a short break @ :'s place before dragging myself to Cineleisure for a game of bowling with the rest of the ever so energetic kids. I was actually drop dead tired but hey, this is once in a while occasional event with the kids. I shall not miss it for the world! We arrived there at about 11:30 pm but the kids were nowhere to be found. :). the place will closing at 1 am and so the management had offered us 4 lanes instead of 2, to ensure that we are able to finished the games. :) called the kids to informed them of the news but then he mentioned something about the kids changed their mind & chose not to play because the lane issue. Wallawei saja lah kan nak cari pasal ni kan! Dahlah orang penat penat ni tetiba ni tak jadi main plak. Memang nak mengamuk! Then I saw them jovially galloping inside the bowling area. Cheh bebudak ni sajalah pun kan nak bikin gempak.
We had 3 lanes to ourselves, well basically we were the ones left anyways inside the bowling arena. Punyalah bising macam sentiasa strike ajer, padahal terbabas ajer masuk longkang. Then tetiba sunyi sepi ajer terasa. When I turned around I saw Jime&Zaza brought in a cake-my birthday cake!!! Awww so sweeet..... They sang the birthday song & i blow the candle (nope nothing is wrong with my singular-plural nouns-there's only 1 candle->I love you guys. Save my breath. Our celebration ended at Uptown. Mana lagi kalau bukan di Pirate Steak hehehehehe. Mine is on the house complimented with a bowl of delicious mushroom soup :). Tima kasih Abang Azmi.
It is a lovely birthday celebration for me.
Thank you :)
Thank you Jimi
Thank you Li
Thank you Zaza
Thank you Nina
Thank you Ila
Thank you Jeffri
Thank you so very much!!!
I Love You Guys

2 comments:

The Tea Drinker said...

happy birthday, stranger.

may you be geekier, gromlier and next doorier than u're usually are.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sis sha!!!!!
love you!!!