Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to office....

Today, sadly I am back to the office after a long leave, in fact the longest leave I have ever taken while serving in this company (I know I know such a show off that I am a dedicated employee when in fact I am not hehehe). Well, despite the laziness in me ( what do you expect after a long leave right? Obviously I need to warm up the engine before moving to turbo speed) I do look forward to coming to the office, to sit on my chair at my desk and checking my emails. Most importantly to greet my friends and my staffs. Missed them so much during the festive seasons. But thanks to an application called What's App, we managed to keep in touch with one another as a group.At least it is not so boring as we are still able to communicate and share the festive season's mood.

We will be having a special Raya Celebration in the office so I wore my baju raya of course :) Will be updating the pictures soon. Though I must say I am not so keen about posting my pics in my blog. Not that I am a celebrity or someone famous but just the uneasiness in me. The 'makan makan' is due at 3pm today at the project's respective floor so I will be going to 20th floor later. Why? Less people equals to more food yeay! Yes, despite my so call small size, I can really eat as in EAT!!! My staffs and my fiancee suspects that I might have a "Saka' with me that is why I can eat non-stop without putting on weight. Saka they say?! I say blessing.

Emails checked and reply. Reports to be updated. Meeting at 12pm and later at 5pm. Was planning to go back slightly early today because I am staying with my mom in Sungai Besi, Dad's off to Mongolia for a visit. But judging from the above, most probably that ain't gonna happen huhu. Anyways will try my luck tomorrow. Till then people, let me go and try to finish some reports here. Will update the makan makan once I am full :)











No comments: