Thursday, November 22, 2012

Three Weeks and Counting

Okay, I guess those of you who have been following my blog would know that I will be getting married next month

So the wedding cards are on their way to friends and family.I found a place to get my "Tudung Nikah" and bits of "Hantaran" is already planned. Of course there are things which I need to settle and one of them is registering at JAWI! Yea yea I know what's taking so long. Well ,my parents went to perform Haj this year and after they have left I was informed by my dad's officer from KAGAT that I need my parent's wedding's certificate before I can go for registration. And Dad is reluctant to let me know where the documents are. I know maybe because it will be stored in some secret location with the rest of the documents.

So the rush will begin after my parents are back. Immediately I will need to see uncle Ustaz before submitting the application to JAWI. Uncle Ustaz assures me that it will be possible and he will try to help us out. So I am settling other things at the moment.

Waa panic panic...hahahaha nope not yet. Panic button is still intact.


1 comment:

The Tea Drinker said...

and about women and panicking close to weddings... it is agreed upon to roll your eyes and mutter:

women.


__of course this is also another example of extreme generalization__