Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Life After Marriage...

Well, I did promise to stop talking about my wedding day but did not say anything about post wedding day kan kan kan huhu. Well, Alhamdulillah everything went pretty ok I guess :) The most sought after event is "Open Your Presents" huhu
.

Although some of my friends used to complained that duplicate presents is an issue, I don't seem to think so. Well, I did receive the normal wedding gifts, Dinner Set, Breakfast Set (a set for two so I guess I can use it until the family expands huhu) , Iron, Kitchen ware etc and I am just happy that I can have something to put in my kitchen cabinet which has always been empty for as long as I can remember :)

The most famous question which I still received on daily basis is "How's marriage life?" from those who genuinely would wanna know, those who is ready to tease and those who are merely kay-pho-chi. Well, I don't really know what do I need to say. The vocabulary chosen needs to be correctly and wisely used to avoid any misunderstanding which could easily leads to disaster *exaggerating wink wink. I guess its ok for me. For one thing I am glad that a relationship has been made halal, that would be the most important thing for me. I am now a makmum to an imam. I have someone I can snuggle with whoa.... too much info there. Turn around turn around hehehe. We played computer games together; or rather the FB games together. Other than that, I am washing twice the clothes, folding and ironing twice as much, having to share the Astro remote control, having to share my queen bed (my bed is my gymnastic floor hehe). Well, based on what I share you guys can do your own math...

One thing that I have yet to venture is cooking for my hubby. I don't cook at home, one of the reason is because of the house kitchen piping has been giving us some problem dating like years ago (giving me problem since years ago, as he just came on board last December). And I need to learn more on what he like to eat and what he doesn't. Well, he doesn't like vegetables at all with the acceptance of Kobis Masak Lemak . I like vegetables especially simple salads and am not really a big fan of chicken and meat. Haish clashes of interest..See? This is one of the things which I need to overcome as well .

Well, so far everything seemed to be under control. We'll see how it goes with Food War muahaha.


No comments: