Tuesday, November 6, 2007

2nd November after work


I cooked & waited for :) to come. Sekejap sekejap dia mesej kata dah nak sampai, you know, the "on the way; on the way" thingy. Tak sampai sampai jugak. Nak bengang pun ada, jadi untuk tidak membengangkan diri sendiri, I chose to go to bed dulu. Lantaklah, pandailah dia kalau dia sampai karang. Suddenly, I heard :) calling via the phone . Oohhhhhh, :) is here. Well, :) better has some good explanation. And indeed :) has. In front of me was a chocolate cake and a brown teddy bear (By the way did you know that the word teddy is actually the nick name for Theodore Roosevelt, the American President.) Well, back to my story.....Memang terperanjat sangat sangat. On the cake was "Happy Birthday ______. I actually cried, can you believe that?! Well, I have never celebrated my birthday with a person called :). This was indeed my 1st and it was so touching. I even got my first teddy bear. The reason he was late? Dia mencari kambing di merata tempat. Kenapa kambing? Because I was born in the year of The Ram and am so fascinated by it. Hehehe unfortunately takder kambing melainkan kepunyaan pakcik India di tepi jalan itu. So :) guess better not lah kot kan?

Hehehe so we ate and wine and dine ( ok that's exaggerating I know, well, birthdays are just once a year so allow me to do so okay) Then, I went to bed with Bulat (that's what I named the teddy bear - my 1st teddy bear) . Thank you so much :) . And I slept soundly.....................Baaaa

No comments: