Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hello people...Erk, if there are people who actually reads my blog. Well, thank you thank you thank you hehehehe. Well, as promised my personal comments in regards to "The P Ramlee The Musical" which I watched last night. We got the utmost top seats & I was beginning to wonder if we can actually watch the show clearly from up there. As we were waiting, suddenly there was an announcement "Mengumumkan Ketibaan Duli Yang Maha Mulia............." Yup, you guess it right, The Sultan came to watch the show. Sheesh, 1st time duduk sama dewan dengan Yang Di Pertuan Agong. Well, that's the closest I can ever get near Agong anyway. I am just a humble servant :). Back to the show, it was superb start where they introduced the leads on the screen & as u can guess it started with the Special Appearance of Ct Nurhaliza and ends with Sean Ghazi.

The 3 lead child actors & actresses were superb. I believe it was Mikhail Merican (Ramlee), Wan Ramzizul (Sukardi) & the beautiful sweet Norazliana Haslin (Azizah). They started off very well, and as they say 1st impression is very very important & that made us last till end. A superb start. She really sings with such enthusiasm, expressing her feelings to the 'Kepochi' Orang Pekan on why she was attracted to the naughty & mischievous Ramlee & his idea of describing her as a violin. Siti Nurhaliza failed to give me the X-factor of Azizah that made it impossible for Ramlee to forget her, even after he was already married to Norizan & even had her jealous of Azizah. Her singing should not be judged, as she is until now amongst the ever success singer in Malaysia. I do praise her tone of speech though, the socialite tone. Anak orang kaya yang berbudi bahasa, tetapi agak sedikit terlalu control ayu. Personally, memang dia calon terbaik untuk watak Azizah, sebab dia memang cantik dan sopan santun. Watak yang teratur dengan adab sopan.

Rivalry between Junaidah & Junainah was rather funny. How Ramlee chose Junaidah, after being 'brainwashed' by their father. Atilia was known for her Pelangi Mimpi 1996. She portrays the image of Junaidah, a matured woman who expresses her love and her decision to not go on with their marriage. I shed a tear when she sang. She's the wife who was torn between her undying love for the famous husband, knowing that she couldn't be together with him anymore. And I was soooo impressed with Melisa Saila. I know that she has been acting in theaters for a long time, but I have never actually seen her in action. She was so energetic in expressing herself. I can feel the anger & frustration of the wife of the famous singer/actor/director who felt left out with the husband's workaholic attitude. She ain't no singer, I agree. So don't expect a flawless singing, but she did her very best, so you feel the inner depth emotions as she sang. If at first it does sound sweet, then, when the anger mood came into the picture, the anger needs to be shown right, replacing the sweetness? We need the anger girl, give it all.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

The lovey dovey scene between P Ramlee & Saloma kinda reminds me when :) started courting me hehehee. Takdelah seromantik itu. But it does leave an impression. Can't help smiling all to myself. I saw :) was smiling too. Layan blues sendiri sendiri wakakaka. In short what I watched really moved me. I was brought along to feel their expression on stage. I smiled as they smiled, cried as they are sad, and smile (not to mentioned laugh) when they are happy & comical. They have made an impact on my feelings last night. Mixed feelings that ends with joy & satisfaction. I am not really good with words, but this is what I can write about the play. I noticed that I have been commenting too much on my post, but it is my blog, so I am entitled to write whatever I want right? :)

As usual people were lining up outside soon after the play finishes. To get autograph of course. Well, I just went ahead; for fun mostly. Atilia sat next to Liza Hanim who sat next to Sean Ghazi who sat next to Siti Nurhaliza who sat next to Melisa Saila. Atilia was such a sweet lady. I asked about her album & she looked surprised when I mentioned Pelangi Mimpi. Well, I however got my facts mixed-up unfortunately :(. Pelangi Mimpi was a single not a full album of hers. Nevertheless, she was smiling sincerely sweet while correcting me. I was complimenting Liza Hanim when she teased me, "What about Atilia?" - Spontaneously I replied, "She made me cried". Liza Hanim smiled as Atilia, mentioned how it was a sad song for her too; not to mention the degree of difficulty on singing the song as well. Sean Ghazi was a bit snobbish so I just handed my book for his signature. Didn't say much except for thank you. The person who made me so pissed of that night was Siti Nurhaliza! Why?! She signed behind the same page that Sean Ghazi signed! Its true that I don't care much for Sean Ghazi's signature but I don't want it to be spoiled either. Sheesh, they all signed using a small marker pen, of course the ink was clearly seen at the back side of the page on which they signed. True isn't it? Aiyyyo, dia ni berapa lama dah jadi artis? Tak reti reti reti lagi ker? Nasib baik I masih teringat air muka dia, kalau tidak memang dah nak tersembur keluar dah ayat ni "Laa, apasal sign dekat situ. Tak nampak ke bekas dakwat tanda tangan Sean Ghazi tu? Takkan itu pun nak cakap kot". - Seriously, I thought of saying that. Tetapi tak sampai hati nak malukan dia. Nanti masuk headline pulak, "Siti Nurhaliza Tak Reti Turunkan Tanda Tangan Di Buku Autograf Peminat?" Belajar tak perlu nak tinggi, but as my Babah would repeatedly mentioned - Common Sense is a must! With Melisa Saila, I just informed her how impressive she was and how that impression would last on my mind forever I must say (Exaggerating you said? A bit I must agree - but that's the truth).

To those who missed it, poor you guys. I am not sure when it will be playing again as I heard that PGL will be taking its limelight again next year 2008. But perhaps you guys will be able to catch it in Esplanade Singapore 2008 - I heard they will be bringing it there soon.

No comments: