Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Sister Scored 8A's In Her PMR

A great news I received today. My beloved Baby Sister scored straight A's for her PMR (that is 8A's! ). Who is Baby Sister in my life? First and foremost, of course she is my sister! I just mentioned it like what, 4 times (If you include the title)! My youngest sister to be exact. The much spoiled one, after Angah that is. A strong fighter eversince she's a baby. She was born with holes in the heart. Yes, you read right. Not one, but two to be exact. But even when we kept quiet about it, she managed to find out about her condition. But nothing can stop her from moving on. When people around her kept telling her the Dont's that must be avoided; she proved them wrong by proving that it can be done.........BY HER. Spoiled, of course. I mean with her condition and being the youngest in the family I don't think its wrong for me to spoil her too hehehehe. But she still has the respect for me, especially when I am extremely mad at her (Or does that counts as fear - you decide).

I know my parents spent more for them anyways. Jealous, naah. I know where I stand afterall I myself was once spoiled by my Ayah ( Come to think of it, I am still spoiled by him huhuhu).

I don't feel the necessity to ask about her results. Why? Not because I don't care, but
I have no slightest doubt, not even once, that she will definitely scored straight A's. She is smart, I think she is the smartest of us three, next will be Angah. As for me, I am the most lembap one of all. Don't trust me? Go & ask the magic mirror then. I dare you :0)

Well, now definitely I have to get her the HP7 & the owl. A complete set of the last book & its faithful messenger. I am happy nevertheless, Chaiyo Adik! I love you girl.

No comments: