Monday, January 21, 2008

The Unsung Heroes.....

Yesterday I arrived home around 7:45PM. Why was I that late? There was a loooong jam starting from the Kota Damansara Toll highway exit up until the toll itself. It took us one hour to get to the toll. Boy was I mad! Plus some stupid, *** **** drivers who just seems to be enjoying the cutting-the-lane habit. Once I arrived home, took my bath and went to zzzzzz. Until :) woke me up to eat something :) bought. :) just came back from meeting a friend and :) knows that I haven't taken my dinner yet. After the agony through the traffic jam, sleep seems much more important than filling my stomach there. I ate and continue my sleep.

This morning we managed to leave earlier than usual. We arrived at the Cyberjaya toll around 7:40 AM. There was a red car parked in a weird position on the left lane of the toll. I thought I saw smoke coming from the front of the car. Perhaps its the engine. But its kinda dangerous for him to leave his car there since it is just too near to the toll gate there. Though other vehicles have other 2 lanes for cash payment, I just thought it would be better for him to park the car at the parking area right after the toll.

"You guys nak tolong tak?" I asked the guys. Well, I had the intention to help but I could not imagine myself pushing the car in my Baju Kurung hehehe. Well, the guys turn around to look at the poor fella. I kept asking them and then Azam responded "It is still early right?" "Yup, we still have time,"I replied. "I think we'd better help him to push the car to the parking area," said Azam. So I parked my car by the roadside while Azam went to see the guy to offer his assistance. Jai went after him & together they managed to push the car to the parking area. Poor guy but lucky for him there was Azzam & Jai - my unsung heroes hehehehehe

No comments: