Sunday, January 20, 2008

Gabriel Part Two & WLR 924

After we managed to get 2 pairs of tickets, I decided to queue (again) to redeem another pair of tickets for the last cut-out coupons that Kak Lorna obtained from her cousin, while making her way to The Curve's Cineleisure. Well, the lady at the counter did mentioned that she can only give a pair of tickets per one cut-out coupon at one time; mainly to avoid people from taking the whole stack of free tickets. Kak Lorna had 3 cut out coupons with her that day (hehehe Kak Lorna was really excited about this one I guess) and I had one. She met a couple of friends who were queuing as well, and asked them to help redeemed the third cut out coupons. And for me, hehehe I opted to re-queue after the last guy in the line. Well, the lady at the counter also did mention that once the line ended and if there were still tickets available, we can redeem them. And so that's what I did. Ok, ok so I was more interested in queuing up for the free tickets rather than the eagerness to watch the movie itself. Hey, it is definitely not a sin tau! The last time I obtained such free tickets was way back in 2002; I think. I entered an SMS competition organized by the Gempak Magazine(I am such a big fan of Gempak & Utopia) and won a free tickets (3 to be exact) to the Cartoon Movie Spirit The Stallion of Cimarron at the TGV KLCC. I dragged my two friends (Ono & Kak Umi who kinda reluctant to watch a cartoon inside the Cinema) to accompany me and I got a free T-Shirt for the Lucky Dip at the entrance just before the movie. The cartoon was great too. So after 5 years the anticipation is back again. :)

"Now I feel stupid" , Kak Lorna told me as we were loitering in front of the Cinema waiting for Azzam & :). "Before, I was eager now that I have the ticket I feel stupid". I could not help myself and smile to that statement. Well, come to think of it, I do feel a bit stupid too. Why? Well, arriving there at 7 PM then queuing for almost an hour and a half just to get the tickets. And after the counter was opened, we managed to get the tickets in less than 5 minutes (less than 10 minutes, if you count my queuing for the second time). And we still have about 45 minutes before the show. "Let's go & have a drink first la" - Now that's a great idea. As we were walking to the LG, we saw Shanie, the actress at one of the food courts just below the Cinema. She looks kinda cute; nothing to do with her big size ok?! But since we were rushing to get something to bite, we just went straight to the escalators. Decided to go to Kopi Oh and bought myself a cup of Ice Coffee and Kopi Oh Sandwich. Like what Kak Lorna mentioned, we still need to have a room for the popcorns later on. :) arrived and joined us there. 10 minutes to 9:30 we went to get our popcorns. Kak Lorna bought the Beowulf Popcorn Set for me & Azzam! We were so happy! Well, at least I am ler. Bestnyer! Bestnyer! Bestnyer! I am just dying to show off the glass to my colleagues, but :) said it would not be nice to show it off to them. Drats, I thought.

Well, as we walked towards the cinema hall, I went for the look out, just to ensure we won't be sitting next or near to someone someone hehehehe. Guys you know who they are. Just nice, the cinema hall was exactly at the entrance. As we were making our way towards the left seats in the middle row, suddenly a bunch of big size guys wearing Proton shirt came walking right up and squeezing us in the middle! Aaaah, we heard Kak Lorna screamed, (and those bunch of monkeys; I mean guys wearing Proton's shirt were mocking her!) Mangkuk betullah diorang ni tau! Nak jalan pun macam gorila berkelompok kelompok atas jalan tu, tak peduli orang lain. We chose our seats and waited for the movie to begin.

Well, the movie goes like this----------Erk, hello! I ain't gonna tell you about the movie. I don't wanna spoil it for you It is still new in the cinemas. Go and watch it people! I actually enjoy watching Gabriel. The plot was ok, not bad. The twist of the story was nice. Music not bad. Kinda like it actually sorta hard rock kinda music. But Kak Lorna mentioned it to be more of the music for the play station type of game. Perhaps its because I didn't really have a high expectation for the movie. But through & through I personally think the movie was great. Not really that excellent but worth the money I guess. If you are a fan of this kinda movie. Do not compare it with Constantine, it would not be fair. But the character of the Gabriels in both movies are so different now. While the former is out to create havoc; the latter is out to bring in the light to the Purgatory. It was an indeed an interesting movie. Go and watch. But no guarantee if you will be disappointed with it ok?! Especially the ending part.

Kak Lorna & Azzam seems to be chuckling & giggling throughout the movie. Kelakar pulak bila teringat balik. Those two kan, memang tak boleh duduk berdua bersama. Ada ajer cerita kelakar dia tau! Heheheh Soup di atas & Maggie di bawah. What's that? Watch the movie & you'll understand. The movie ended around 11:30 PM. Hehehehe once the movie ended we departed and promise to see each other at work the very next day. Went to take :)'s bike at The Curve before riding together to my car. I am such a cheapskate that I parked for free behind the McDonald's near the IKEA roundabout. As I was opening the door, suddenly the there was the air-cond engine noise from the Kelisa (WLR 924) parked behind my car. Wallawei; I was so surprised that I turned to take a glance at the car. Sekilas pandang macam tak ada apa apa. But I thought I saw something in between the seats. Again I looked, laaa, there was a couple inside the car. Both of them sorta sitting in a stuck position in between the front seats before managing to seat properly back on their respective seats. What were they doing? No speculations here, figure it out yourself ok? But if they were doing what you think they were doing, they might wanna stop and think the consequences of doing so. I do know that police are doing their routine check up there. They might end up either having to bribe the cops or being taken action for their acts back there. Cheh, I am more angry than disgusted with them. Angry because they gave me the scare. Nasib baik I tak pergi calarkan kereta perempuan tu. Well since she was the one sitting behind the wheel, I assumed its her car then.

I quickly start my engine and drove home. I don't wanna wait there for they might suspect me of spying on them. Banyak lagi kerja nak di buat daripada mengintai orang dalam kereta di malam hari. Lagipun kena rehat sebab esok nak bangun awal. Quickly went to Lala Land once I put my head on the pillow. Nighty Nite Friends zzzzzzzzz............

No comments: