Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Kak Yani

I was not feeling well today. Worse than the past few days. My head is spinning; my body felt weak & I am basically not in a such healthy state. But alas, with no MC I still have to go to work anyways. I was extremely early today. Drove to pick Nawa around 6:30 AM. He was a bit late today, well later than usual that is. He needs to pack some things to be send to the laundry later. As we arrived at Jai's apartment, I asked him to drive instead. I need to sleep for a while. Really felt exhausted now. Pergh, Jai sure can "rempit". Not only were we early, we managed to stop by Petronas to buy some food. Jai was a very cautious driver, so I did sleep soundly while he was driving. As we arrived in the office, we were told to close our monitor and were ushered into the meeting room; waiting for Kak Yani with the cake. Well, Andre came in & we hurriedly gathered in the meeting room. We saw Kak Yani walking in, but she did not come into the meeting room. Instead, with a puzzle look (one can see she was puzzle as to why the office was dark with no lights & where have all those staff gone to; I think). Then, to kill the suspense Kak Lorna opened the meeting room & shouted SURPRISE!!! As Kak Yani made her way to the meeting room we sang
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Kak Yani
Happy Birthday To You

Hard to tell whether she was surprised or overwhelmed because she was so calm. Then as she cut the cake; she mentioned "I saw the cake inside Nazrin's car yesterday - So I guess she pretty much have guessed it. After cutting the cake we went back to our respective places and resume work. The cake will have to wait until morning break later on.

The movie activity this evening will have to be postponed to a later date. Kak Lorna's grandma will be arriving this evening so she has to go and pick her up. Ain't that sweet? Granny came just in time for Kak lorna's birthday next week :). So lucky. I shall not be going to my hometown for this CNY. I chose to work. Thursday in BTC, Friday & Saturday in MMC & later on Sunday back to BTC. Friday 3ple pay & Saturday double pay! Pergh, not to be missed. God knows when the next OT will be coming to us. So, better do it anyway. Saving my AL for May. Parents going to Germany during school holidays and I wanna spend some time with my sister. Well, that's my plan; but it depends on how the job situation will be during May as well. I can't guarantee a free schedule though.

There's a lot thing on my mind but I just don't know what to be written first. Some opinions I would like to express from reading the M-Star column; from what I heard from BTC; etc. We'll see later if I have the time not to mentioned the ideas as well. But for now, that would be it.

Happy Chinese New Year to all.
Gong Xi Fa Cai

No comments: