Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The New Year's Eve Celebration

Happy New Year 2010. Yeah I know it's already almost a week after the New Year Celebration, but what the heck. Its normal for people to still meet and greet each other with the "Happy New Year" smile and shake hands right? Well, how did you guys celebrated your New Year? Me? Similarly to last year, a KFC's Snack Plate is enjoyed with the rest of Kepong's citizen. Goodness gracious, the crowd was also similar to last year. I guess everybody wants to celebrate the New Year with the Colonel :).
I left a bit early from the office. 5PM to be exact. Although we are allowed to leave at 1pm but there's just so much things to do and reports to be sent out before 2009 closes its door. And I am rushing to leave before the traffic jam starts, as I AM located near to the favourite place for New Year celebration, KLCC. Thank God I made it and went straight home to pack my clothes for tomorrow's picnic in Wet World Shah Alam.

Went to Carrefour Kepong to find some items when Jun called and said that she will be late. Decided to have the KFC while waiting; when again she called and informed that her boyfriend's car had some problem. Told her that we can pick her up but she will have to wait as we are having our annual dinner celebration.



After the scrumptious meal, headed straight away to Wangsa Maju when again; she called to inform that she wants me to pick her up tomorrow morning. Aiyah, very trouble some. Just when I thought of having an early sleep tonight. Wasting my time and not to mention my fuel going around in circles. I managed to watched some beautiful fireworks from all directions, KLCC, Dataran Merdeka, Curve etc. Although it looks a bit tiny weenie but that'll do. As long as I do not have to be stuck in hours of almost never-ending-traffic-jam while going home, I'll be fine and contented. Nevertheless, that's how I celebrated my New Year's Eve.
Quite boring to some, I know. But I am not that young anyway and so I am pretty much happy :).

No comments: