Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The New Year's Celebration

I woke up about 6:30 and took a shower in the cold water. Was shivering still, when I make my way to the bedroom. Straightaway took the car and went to pick up Jun in Wangsa Maju. Upon arrival :)'s mom had cooked some fried meehoon for Jun especially; and the rest of us generally. Once done, we straight away drove to the Wet World Shah Alam. We arrived there at 9:45am and we had to queue and wait as it will only be opened at 10am. I can see that Huzaifah was very excited and could not sit still. But then again, given any circumstances he will not sit still. A hyper active and energetic kid he is indeed. Once its open we rushed in, stacked everything in the locker and woosh... straight away jumped into the pool. Its quite a small place; very suitable for the kids but not forgetting the adults. The deepest is not even 1 metre. With some accessories for kids to play. But they have the water slide for kids and adults (only opened at 12pm). Limited food sold but as long as its for snacks purposes should be ok I guess. And no outside food is allowed as the guards will be checking your bags. Just a minor touch on the bags. They will not open your bag ( unless of course it smells good or it looked heavy and a felt of plastic bottle).
We spent around 4 hours there as we only left the place at 2pm. I think my skin burnt as I looked so tanned if not darker. (Dahlah memang sedia gelap kan?) We went to the "Kedai Dua Belas Ringgit" somewhere in Subang on the way home. Nothing much but I bought some long sleeves shirts to be worn inside my short sleeves blouses and t-shirts. Hahahaha kalau dah namanya perempuan kan, mestilah nak beli jugak.
Drop by Kopitiam for lunch, no Nasi Hainan Chicken Chop (I think that's the name). Bengang betul, asal nak makan ajer takder....Sheesh!!! So I opted for Chicken Hor Fun. Thank god it was nice for my hungry stomach or else the Supervisor will surely "kena tiaw" from me.
As we reached home, and as I was about to put my head on the pillow, Jun told me that she wanted to go home straight instead of waiting for after dinner. Her excuse was that she needed to wash her clothes as she has no more clothes to wear tomorrow. Aiyah, ini budak. Refused to argue and sent her home straight. On the way back, dropped by Alpha Angle just to check out for any blazers on sale. I badly needed one for my class and presentations. Nothing attractive and so went home.
But then I decided to stop by the Gombak's Giant Hypermarket to hunt for the TOP detergent. Well, it is on sale until 3rd January 2010 so I thought I might as well give it a try. There's was no empty parking space and after three turns, I eventually got fed up and decided to park at the Petronas nearby. After doing a short walkathon, I am crushed to see that there's no TOP at all anywhere inside the Giant. NONE AT ALL !!!!!! I was so damned furious...Grrrr!!!!!
I had to use TOP since I am hanging my clothes inside the house as its easier and I don't have to be worry about the clothes, especially during this rainy season as I normally washed my clothes during night time and leave it to dry the very next day. I don't have to worry about the stinking smell as well.
I was damn tired of the 1 whole day activity and now the detergent was not there. Damn it. Well, I might as well go home and rest and get ready for tomorrow's TOP hunting.
I believed that I slept straight away when I reached home and skipped dinner. I am soooo tired I guess. Wakakaka

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: