Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blazer Hunting and Shaun The Sheep

I went to the Kota Damansara Giant for the TOP's Detergent's Amazing Race. Managed to get the maximum three wakakakaka. Yeah I know I am soooo Kiasu (Guess got it by talking and listening to too many Singaporeans). Terubat rasa sakit hati yang di rasai semalam. Puas hati? Lebih dari itu beb wakakakaka....

Well, anyway, as :) had to go back and see :)'s mom I had went and picked Angah from work before picking him on the way to One Utama. After lunch in the food court, (thank god the food was nice) we went one floor up and saw a sale was going on!!! Saw that there were some nice blazers and I bought one which is on 70% sale (mine you its a branded one so I am extra happy). Looks expensive but cheap wakakakaka. At last I got a blazer yea yea.



I now have a craze for Shaun The Sheep. To those who knew me, would have known my fondness towards sheeps, since I made it known to them of course :). Simple reason is that I was born in the year of the Ram. I do collect suffs associating with the sheeps, pencil case, key chains etc; normally from Nici (though it can be quite expensive, sigh).



Doesn't he looks cute? He is mischievous as well. The heart of the herd if I may say so wakakaka. I am so crazyyyyyyy in love with this fella and his frens or flocks in this case hehehe.







Yup the John Travolta's famous moves indeed.









Shaun Gerrard is preparing to take a kick.


And the rest of the goal post is preparing to errr...cheat. They actually lowered the goal post to ensure that the ball, I mean cabbage did not went through. Cheeky sheeps.


These are the three little fat pigs who are not afraid of the Big Bad Wolf but rather envious of the fun that the sheeps are having. Always eager to spoil the fun.



Let's get to know these sheeps shall we..... By going to the website http://www.shaunthesheep.com/flock/ there's a lot of readable and watchable items there. You will enjoy it better there rather than me telling you here I believe.
Well, I guess that's all for now. See ya next time Shaun....and of course for you readers; if there's any.

No comments: