Thursday, January 12, 2012

Animals which are more human than humans...

I was multitasking, sending official emails and browsing aimlesly when I came across an article via the internet. It was from this website "http://www.bom321.com". I felt sorry for the dog, or could it be that he was actually trying to prevent the vehicles from running over his dead friend? I am pretty sure that he knew that his friend had already died. Still, to be there bravely and forcing people to not to run over his friend requires some solid courage.

But sadly the people are more interested in taking his pictures rather than helping him move his dead friend. I do hope someone actually moved his friend away from the middle of the road for the dog's sake as well.

Anjing ini cuba menghalang pengguna jalanraya supaya tidak melanggar kawannya yang kemalangan, tetapi kawannya telahpun mati, orang ramai sangat teruja dengan sifat anjing ini, insiden ini berlaku di China.
dog help friend
dog help friend
dog help friendIt is not a surprise when you find humans on the other hand are more interested in 'killing' their friend rather than helping. Else, words like back stabber will not be created right? I had my fair share of being back stabbed but thank god, Alhamdulillah it only makes me stronger knowing that I have friends to pull me out of the situation, family who stays with me no matter what, and of course the one and only Allah SWT who has never let me down and always reminded me to believe and have faith in HIM. Thank you Allah.

No comments: