Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thank you to a New Blog...

Hi all, as I was browsing through some nonsense via the internet, i accidentally saw an article " Ally Iskandar Kagumi Keperibadian Farah Lee" and decided to have a look at the girl's picture. Aww, she is so sweet and not to mention smart. A third year Mechanical Engineering student in Korea. But what I like the most is finding her blog, with all the topics which kinda keep my feet grounded. A simple blog with a lot of sincere sharing. I have came across a lot of blogs which focuses on the owner, mostly everything is about themselves. Well, part of having the blogs are meant to share their activities and stories. But her blog is more on on others, no I don't mean talking bad things about others but its full of sincere items that a Muslim can share with another Muslim.

Honestly I am deeply touched by what she is sharing. I am a Muslim and am still learning how to become a better Muslim. She wears the hijab prior to going to Korea as a mean to ensure that she will not forget her duties as a Muslim and I really respect her for that. Her hijab is not out of trend but more of a proper covering of what needs to be covered. Yes, of course its fashionable but not in a sense that is showing her hair or neck or ears and it does cover her chest properly. Alhamdulillah, thank you for showing me this blog as a reminder to myself, that Islam is forever the Ad-Din for everyone and that being born a Muslim will not be a privilege should you fail to practice its teachings.

Again thank you Farah Lee for sharing :)

No comments: