Thursday, March 1, 2012

Langkawi here I come :-)

We arrived at LCCT roughly about one am, I drove to LCCT and Mr Fiance will be driving back home alone. Pity him but its better for him to send me now rather than in the morning, at least he can continuously sleeps until Subuh prayer and won't be that tired, I hope. Well, once arrived the first thing we look for is FOOD!!! I did not have my dinner and so I am hungry as a hippo can be :)

We walked to the other side of the terminal, a food court on its own. According to Abang Dean, they have the nicest Bubur in the terminal. But unfortunately, it was closed. Except for KFC and a stall selling 'kuih' nothing much was there. And so we walked back to the terminal, while contemplating what to have. McDonalds or Marrybrown. We decided to give Marrybrown a try. The environment was nice, lesser people and not much noise. Plus the AC was not that cold as compared to McDonalds. People are fully occupying the outside seats at McDonalds for the AC was too cold I guess.

I had Fish and Chips, and it was nice,so I guess it was okay. With a cup of black coffee, which unfortunately forbids me from sleeping. Thank God I have my tab as my companion, while I am doing a bit of sigh-seeing, just looking around the airport. People sleeping on the floor, waiting for their flight, like us :). There's one guy sleeping next to MarryBrown, next to the four power plugs. Hence, no other users can actually utilizes the power plugs while he was sleeping. He even had some locks according to Abang Dean, locking the items to himself. Well, that will definitely help him to have a better sleep, knowing that his belongings will stay with him until his flight.

We stayed in MarryBrown until 5am when we meet up with param and had a cup of coffee, well ice Blended Frappucino for me in Starbucks while waiting for the rest. We then look for the surau to fulfil the Subuh prayer. Alhamdulillah, there's a surau next to Starbucks, for i thought I would have to walk further up to the next food court for my Subuh prayers. While I was almost walking to the Male surau, and uncle informed me that the Female is over the other side. Hehehe thank you Uncle, May Allah Bless You, Amin...

Got together with the rest of the gang, and up up and away we go :)


No comments: