Monday, August 27, 2012

Alhamdulillah, Thank You Ramadhan...



Today is already the tenth day of Syawal and I guess pretty much things are back to normal. For one the traffic is congested as always so that pretty much sums up right? Shamefully I have to admit that last Ramadhan was not with a good productivity. I missed the congregational Tarawikh and most often end up doing it by myself at home after work. Rugi rugi..

I understand that all the good deeds should be done continuously through out the year and not just during the Holy Month of Ramadhan. But Tarawikh is the only prayer you can do during this wonderful and blessed month. I must say that I do struggle with the things which I normally do, being temperamental is one of it. Its a good anger management practice as I learn to calm myself down which is not easy especially when you are surrounded by incompetent people who is just there to test your patience. Good practice but indeed I must do more. I noticed that my productivity is also a bit lower than non-fasting month, which is not good as you are not supposed to use Ramadhan as an excuse for not being able to perform your work as per normal.

But yeah, I can see and feel that I was not productive. I would normally have a lot of things to do, reports to create,analysis to learn but apparently it just stops there so this month and moving forward I need to be on the go. Go go Power Rangers Hahaha can you believe it that I used to adore these rangers, one of its kind I'd say.

Well anyway, thank you Ramadhan for the blessings and gift which you have shared with me. Insyallah, if Allah permits we'll be seeing each other again next year and like wise I shall never stop from trying to closer to you.

No comments: