Monday, December 10, 2012

Adam Dan Hawa

. The title above seemed to be some sort of a phenomenon in Malaysia, especially amongst female viewers. Maybe because of Aaron Aziz hehehe. Some were voicing their concern about Nadiya Nisaa being the heroin. But those people were so dead wrong about this actress. She is like fantabulous!!! Amazing talent I say...amazing...deadly amazing.

Well am not here to give synopsis about the book or the movie. I am sure that if you were to utilize Mr Google you will be able to find a lot of it. So don't be lazy and Google it up.

But I wanna share how impressive Nadiya Nisaa was in the drama. She is so freaking talented!. The most touching scene was when they were caught in the house. "Tangkap khalwat". My god, I actually cried seeing her acting. Her screaming was hysterical and she really lived up to that scene. No "Control control ayu". Brilliant I tell you! Brilliant.

A primadona in the making, given the right script and film/drama. Let's not waste this talent Malaysians!

1 comment:

The Tea Drinker said...

i gotta not see this story.