Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wedding Day Part One

Syukur Alhamdulillah, last Saturday officially after the Akad Nikah I am officially known as Puan GrimlyGeekyGirlNextDoor :) Awesome eh muahahahaha. Oh yes, happy happy happy happy.

One day before, on Friday I had to beg my Bonda to allow me to go out to buy some more things to finish the hantaran . These are some examples I got from the internet, not mine :)

Well, according to old wives tales, the bride and groom to be is forbidden to gout of the house, be it far or near before the wedding. Because it seemed that accidents always befall them. But imagine if I have to stay at home one whole day..I will definitely go crazy.So after much persuasion I managed to get out of the house, provided its my friend who is driving and not further that the Pekan Sungei Besi. Ok lah, rather than being confined at home muahahaha.

My Grandparents arrived later in the evening together with my Aunty and Cousin. As expected my Ayah (I fondly call my Grandpa as Ayah) drove all the way from Johor. Aiyak ini orang. Well, ayah is roughly 80 plus of age but I must admit, that he is strong as ever. But of course being a grandchild I am worried of him. I mean from Johor to KL is way too long of a journey. But Ayah being Ayah is stubborn, now I know where I got that from. Well, since I was rather busy and he was also very tired we did not get to talk that much over the night.

I slept in the Bride's Room with Ina , my BFF comes my Mak Andam comes my Lady In Waiting. Had to put some henna and immediately after that I fell asleep. Was very very tired.

1 comment:

The Tea Drinker said...

may Allah bless your marriage always.

congratulations!