Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Resignation... Done Deal

I had asked a few opinions from a few people regards to my decision. And even when people advised for me to do so by the end of the month, something deep inside me urged me to drop it by today. I kept thinking about it when I was doing my work. Can't wait is it - is what people will ask me no doubt. But this afternoon I had a disagreement with my boss. Clashes of opinions, and I ended it when I told him "Its ok I will give it a try to what ever you said" and walked off. He still wants to say something and I told him I can not think at the moment.

I just do not wish to do something redundant. Something new came up and the launching time is 1st April, which is like few days to come. And we need a faster action and not something may take forever. I know that I can not afford that as well.

He called me and only said 5 things (the shortest meeting ever I tell you):
1. xxx
2. xxx
3. xxx
4. xxx
5. What ever your decision after this, its entirely up to you.

My reply? Fair enough - and I handed him the letter on the way out.
Maybe he would have take it as a challenge when I handed him the letter after he said that, but for me its a mere relief.

1 comment:

The Tea Drinker said...

welcome to the grape club!

even with no inkling of how things are over there, i sense (saikik powers) u did the right thing.