Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ramadhan is here....

Alhamdulillah Penyimpan Mohor Besar has announced last night that 1st Ramadhan will fall on Wednesday, yippi yeay yeay. I was in the car when the DJ announced it and I was so happy.


The new operating hours for my office is 8:30am to 5pm. So InsyaAllah I will have ample time to prepare the food for berbuka and sahur.Oh yeah, this year no escape for me...I have to wake up and eat sahur. That's what hubby told me...or rather reminded me. He needs to eat rice because he has to work hard. When Ramadhan comes, people will be changing furniture and hence more and more work coming his way.

And so I am waiting for tonight's Maghrib for the usual hehehe ...

Arwah emak saya cakap, Syaitan dan Iblis semua kena ikat time Ramadhan. Jadi kalau buat salah, monteng puasa, monteng solat, mengumpat etc tak boleh salahkan syaitan dan iblis hehehe. Sebabnya salah diri sendiri ... Sendiri jadi syaitan sendiri jadi iblis hehehe.

Sometimes people asked, why even when Syaitan has been kicked out people still tend to do wrong things, bad deeds etc. 


Here's a good and wise answer:

Ramadhan is all about freeing yourselves from what ever negative thoughts, activities etc. This helps in making you to become a better person, and hopefully InsyaAllah it will continue so even after Ramadhan.

I do not know yet what is the menu for buka or sahur. Whatever there is I guess, then its off to terawih yippi yeay yeay. Remember that fasting for the day does not mean that you can eat till you drop at night ok. Being hungry during the day is definitely a concrete reason to be overloaded with food during night time.

There's a lot of opportunities to grab during one whole month, 
  inclusive of

A prayer to all my friends

So all together now.....

No comments: