Wednesday, November 21, 2007

After Meeting

Yesterday, we had a meeting. At 330pm we gathered inside the meeting room. Main thing discussed was the schedule. Well, the thing is since the morning shift will be getting enough ( or should I say sufficient rest) there was a suggestion that the morning shift should then work the extra day which is on Saturdays. Why we need to work on Saturdays? Because according to Boss; the US Headquarters would like us to work on One day of the weekends so as to clear the suspects on weekends. I guess assuming that weekends are the time with heavy suspects, furthermore holidays are just around the corner right? But then again, my suggestion (which I just submitted to Kak Yani just now; is that why not the afternoon shift people work a day earlier every week, Sunday afternoon that is. Why? Because we are ahead of them by a day right? So working on Saturdays means that we are clearing the suspects up until Friday, So it still does not serve the purpose of clearing the suspects for weekends? That is what I understood by clearing the weekend suspects lah kan?

Next thing was the office e-mail usage. Well, I admit I am one of the people who mis-use the e-mail. Depending on my stability (ngantuk atau tidak), it may be heavy, it may be light. But then I stopped. I don't know, maybe its coz I kinda don't know what to e-mail to my friends anymore. Plus when they say that they don't breach into your privacy by reading your e-mails.....Hmmmmmmmmmm I doubt so. After all they do have the access anyway right? I mean admit it lah kan? When you see and read the subject, don't you at least curious about the content? I mean I would hehehe. But if they are saints, hey I have no comment about that. Next is kinda a stern reminding or should I say warning. "There was once a staff who got fired because he/she was using the office e-mail to apply for another job". Aaah, now I know why some Jobs finder website are blocked hehehe. Yes, sometimes I do surf those website looking for part time jobs, not another full time post. But since dah kena block then its ok.

The other thing ( I think this is the last thing discussed yesterday), pasal optimum quality, no let me rephrase that. Maximum quality time. About taking your drink during work time, food on the table etc. Well, we were informed that the wall will be torn down to enlarge the office. Therefore we will have a bigger pantry or was it a dining table. Once it happens, there will be strictly no food on the table in front of the PC. "It's ok if its a mint but I even saw cakes on table". Alamak that would be me. Yeah, me now under attack. No, Not by Boss. But by my wisdom teeth. Yes, it's plural because both seems to make an agreement to to come out at the same time. It hurts so much that even swallowing my own saliva hurts so much. I can't even open my mouth up wide. Mulut buka pun macam tak buka. I took almost an hour to finish a plate of rice last night. :) waited patiently. Assuring me that it is ok. :) will wait until I finished eating. Sayang :) sangat sangat. And :) will answer with a sweet smile :) Sayang B jugak. Hehehe

Back to the cake thingy. Someone brought a fruit cake yesterday, and I thought maybe I could have something to munch, to avoid hunger and sleepiness. So, I took a slice, just a slice, placed it on my table and start working. My friends know that I am not the lepak lepak during break time. If I can, I will continue doing my work. Why? Bukan tunjuk rajin. Jauh sekali. Just that pantry is kinda small to accommodate around what, 30 people now. So early in the morning, I will make my Milo (kalau ada masa) and sat in front of the PC. Once in a while I will go to the ladies, or to take some drinks. Just plain water anyway. I am so sorry if I am not able to sit in front of the PC through out the day, without ever taking my ass of the chair like some people. (I do respect and admire those who can, really). But I can't. I need to rest my eyes, and my muscles, just by walking to the pantry or the ladies. that's all. And I don't eat the cakes, by holding it in one hand and typing using the other. Just when I felt like dying from hunger then I only took a small piece to swallow. Tu pun berkira. I think it's rather too much.

Now, I am seriously thinking of resigning. Most probably once they start implementing the shift session I will then tender my resignation. I am tired working shift and furthermore I do plan to continue my studies next year. So better scout for another job then. Not too worry, I won't be doing it through the office account mail. I don't want to get fired anyway right? There was a lot of job vacancies in last week's Star so I just need to update my resume and then send it all to my future prospect hehehehe.

No comments: