Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Painful Widsom Tooth

Well, I followed :) to buy some things then have it sent over to :) mom's place. They made me fried some keropok lekor, Hehehehe testing kot boleh buat kerja kerja rumah ker tidak agaknya. Well, I am not sure if I pass. All I know is the pain is killing me literally, as I can not even open my mouth wider than the size of my finger huhuhu. Chewing is definitely something difficult, swallowing even more painful. Sheesh, if only Major Dr Faiz Khaleed can do something about hehehe. Just a flirtatious thought. Now that he is amongst the most sought after bachelor in Malaysia, I don't think he even has time to look into the wide mouths of the patients. Well, hearing the incident that occurred in front of his house, I couldn't help wondering and praying for his complete recovery. I hope he does not have any permanent injuries which can lead to his dismissal from the second launch as per promise. It will be disappointing for him if the injury will forced him to abort the mission after fulfilling the criteria and now becoming the main astronaut intended for the next mission after Dr Sheikh Muszaphar successfully (If it is up to the definition of success I guess, now now lets not be skeptical ok Malaysians) returns home. Perhaps, just perhaps that the robbers thought that Major Dr Faiz Khaleed is already a millionaire and that by robbing him they will be able to live a good life for about few months ahead hehehehe. But a true soldier, the one he is, he fought; trying to prevent his friends from getting hurt. A move expected from a soldier and a friend I guess.

Well, enough flirting imaginations. The painful teeth and the things happening in the office lately does kinda contribute to me working with no mood. But I am forcing myself to achieve better results as my accuracy is seriously dropping down. I don't think I will be able to exceed 97% this week, let alone for this month. My brain is getting exhausted, tired of the things happening around me. Sheesh, I will not tender my resignation until I have proven to myself that I am capable of doing the job. Resigning now means I am quitting. And surely, quitting is definitely not an option. I can not go on and run away each time I fail to do something. I prefer to accomplish my task before proceeding to another level. Unless, the other job which I am waiting for is there for me to accept & if I manage to get a better offer that is. Hehehehe money money money.

I am going window shopping with my best friend, CT Nina tomorrow. She is currently in Sandakan following her hubby who is an army officer. So this is like a rare once in a year shopping & gossiping outing for us. I will have to update her on our friends, just one problem that is. I don't even see most of them nowadays. Most are with families now, so outing is kinda difficult. Phones, sms's and e-mails are the only thing which are connecting us. But sad to say that some could not even care less. I find it tiring to maintain friendship sometimes. So I leave it to them. If they choose to stay in contact I will, if they chose to brag about their my-life-is-better-&-busier-than-yours kinda attitude than I am fine with that too. My Ayah used to say, "Kawan dengan orang sombong lagi senang sebenarnya." And I was like what??? Ni mazhab mana pulak ni. His justification was "Kalau orang sombong mesti kita menyampah kan? Jadi buat apa nak layan. Tapi kalau orang baik dengan kita, mesti kita kena layan dia baik sebab takder sebab untuk kita layan dia buruk kan? Betul tak?" Lerr, so that was the justification I guess. Justified? Your pick :)

Just now some colleagues invited me to join them for a picnic in Gabai. But I am working next Saturday and since I have asked for a leave tomorrow, I think I should go and work then next week. My weekend source of income ;). I am still struggling to write a good story for Tony. But the words are just not coming to me. Sheesh, bukan senang nak jadik pengarang ni kan? Nak tulis blog ni pun punyalah susah ini kan pulak nak tulis cerita hantu. Jumpa hantu pun tak pernah. Bukanlah mintak nak jumpa kan? I don't think I would want to anyway. Nak buat apa ye tak? Not being a scaredy cat, but it never was a necessity pun. Hm, well time is almost up. I think I better continue my work, before they decided to block this website next. Hehehee until next week then friends, readers, surfers, etc whoever you are. Thank you for the time spent reading this nonsense thingy ;)

No comments: