Sunday, November 25, 2007

So Not In The Mood

Saturday morning went to see CT Nina as promised. I was thankful that the riot has not yet started and for the fact there was no road block, except for one that was due to a road construction. But all was well. Once I arrvived, Ibu invited me to come up, but I remembered that Nina has reminded me not to, because she doesn't want her daughter to see us leaving. She will definitely cry upon seeing us leave. But since Nina needs to head to Selayang to send some lamps to the house contractor for Ibu's new house, might as well bring her together. The house was slightly larger than Ibu's current house and with the renovation in its final stage, it is seemingly nice. Upon coming back, we opt to take the LRT merely to avoid the heavy traffic around that area especially during weekends. Just as we were about to leave the 2nd station, the door suddenly re-opened and the lights went out. Ok, we were surprised. They kept making announcements in regards with technical faulty but never mentioned what it was or how long will it take. Then, we decided to go by cab, we don't want to waste time as it is almost 2 o'clock and I can tell that Nina was hungry ----for a McDonald's Chicken Foldover hehehe. She misses McDonald's so very much. She is my McDonald's partner in crime. Her friend text her, informing us that due a electric faulty one of the LRT actually slipped from the track. Phew, are we glad it was not ours.

After lunch we spent about half an hour checking out shoes for Nina, the phone rang. Ibu asked us to come home, Ibu wants to go and buy the fans to be installed in the new house. I can tell that Nina was kinda pissed, but I told her its ok. I don't mind. She then apologized for having me taking leave to accompany her on that day to go shopping but eventually, something else came up. I just smiled and told her I glad I did, since it is quite difficult for me to see her since she is literally living "across the sea :. :) I got to hold Fahim as I watched a Hindi movie. Hehehe Nina loves Hindi movies, She even watched Tamil movie too. Watching those movies with her are so much fun, though I am not really a big fan of those movies myself. We eventually went back to Sogo after Maghrib. Shopping was easier and faster as we had already see the shoes during our earlier visit just now. She bought 2 pairs of shoes and few booties for Fahim. Then we walked over to Restoran Insaf, Nina was going to treat us nasi beriyani yippi yay yay :) Went back after dinner, at about 10pm, I still have one more date to go; with :)

***********************************************************************************
Yesterday, I was informed that Nancy will be coming this Tuesday. Who is Nancy? Well, I am not sure really of her exact title. But from what I heard she is the most powerful lady in BTC over the Asia Pacific Region. Cool huh? Since they are opening another store, which is by the way currently in progress, she will be here to ensure that everything will be set to go once the store is open. So I took the time yesterday to help Rin & Victor out, they are hanging on very well I think. Victor is not bad, I sorted some books & asked him to shelve. He managed to finish it within a short period of time. Then he constantly do recovery, he is by far not the lazy type. Then both me & Rin change the lead bay. Hehehe dah lama tak buat so, menggeragau jugaklah kan? Well, anyway told Rin to leave the unshrink-wrapped items for the time being as we might not be able to clear it all up. Main focus right now is the display and the merchandise concept. We just want to ensure that the store us neat & tidy, the way BTC would have written it in the description work guide.

Well, before I went home, TM asked me to meet up in the office. Then I was informed that eventually someone has been saying how dis-satisfied I was with the BTC decision to hire a new MT. Well, I was told by a colleague that he was already been informed that TM knows that there are gossips & someone firmly been saying that I was spreading rumours and gossiping. Yeah, I am only there during weekends therefore it is easier to target me right? I couldn't be bothered to defend myself because clearly I was not blamed of accused therefore, I don't feel the necessity of doing so. I knew by heart the individual who said so, since others dare not confront it of their feelings except for me I do believe this person thinks that its a score and bonus point for this individual if this relatively important message be conveyed to TM. Hehehe that's how it is. Sometimes when people gets too close with TM, they tend to think they have the immunity and so they are every time better with no mistakes and that they are untouchable. I have seen that but I don't know how to participate in the office politics. And I guess, I never learn from my mistakes. I don't do that kinda thing to people and therefore I assume people don't do that to me as well. How wrong was I for the gazillion time.

Personally, I don't know what this individual's problem is though I know *** has a lot of them for what it seems like forever now I think. This person seems to be the one with the most problem is its life and that no one can challenge *** I-am-so-with-problems. Nah, I know whom I can trust and this individual is definitely not one of them. *** just sat down & confessed how *** think that *** can't cope with *** duties right now. Seems that *** thinks that *** job scope is just too much on hand. So I think so that people don't continuously sees *** as being with too many problems, it is diverting other people's attention to others instead. It is easier to do so with me rarely around. Its ok. Sooner or later people will now and like before I will keep quiet about it. Best thing to keep mum when *** is around. And not to mention to keep my distance from ***. Better remind myself that each time I met ***; so that *** won't be able to spread more stories about me continuously hehehehe. Reminder to myself.

No comments: