Monday, December 3, 2007

I Have Been Lazy

Well, I must admit that I have been too lazy lately. I mean; check out my blog, when was the last date I wrote. That's why I have been juggling before, to have a blog or not to have a blog - that's the question hehehehe. Well, as compared to other people's blog, mine is just too simple with nothing to ponder except for myself. And as for the start of this week I have been very very very sleepy at work. I am currently now trying to avoid myself from sleeping in front of the PC. Although barely surviving the sleepiness but I must not do so. The temptation is there, with the cool air-conditioning, and dim lights ( yeah, I guess they are against the "Lampu Kalimantang" here). Lucky me Mas brought a Tupperware of sweets, and I am now not able to stop myself from eating the sweets or else I'll go Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

It seems that people from USA head-quarters came for a meeting & review (I think). They were in yesterday & today. We were advised to eat outside yesterday so me, Azam & Jai decided to go to a mamak. But today, we decided to tapau only from the runner. It is so hot here, and going in & out the office is rather not good for your health. Jai got dizzy yesterday and my minor migraine is now attacking me. Can't wait for my 1st break, thought of brewing myself a glass of Milo but that will encourage my mind to switch off my brain. Brewing Nescafe and coffee mate certainly doesn't seem appealing as I don't find it as nice as the sweetened condensed milk. Aiyah, suddenly what to drink become such a big decision here. I think I'll either have Salad or Chicken Rice for lunch today. I kinda feel hungry as I skipped breakfast this morning. But I ate quite a lot last night during dinner, hmmmm, I think it was a good thing for me to eat more now. I am too skinny. I tried having everything balanced in my meal, especially vegetables. But nothing seems to be working. I dare not drink/eat those supplements that were supposed to help increase your appetite etc. Takut dah naik macam di pam pam karang tak boleh nak turun pulak. Lagi parah. Not to say I dislike the way I look, but I think it would be better if I can add some more fats to myself. I will continue trying the natural way without the help of the supplements etc. Wish me luck!

Hm, today is my parents 30th anniversary hehehe. They got married in 1977, enjoyed the husband-wife life before deciding to have me! So I was only born in 1979. My two sisters were both born in 1980 & 1992 respectively. Happy Anniversary Babah & Bonda. I already bought a card but God knows when I'll be able to send it to them. When will I be getting married? Well, good question though I might not be able to provide you with the answer. Three years from now will be the earliest possible date for me, as I believe I will be more stable financially during that time. The sound of marriage does seems interesting but aside from it, it does involved a lot of responsibility. And I really really need to adjust my lifestyle. I am used of being single & royal ...I am so lonely....I have nobody on my own...Naaah, I am always alone but never lonely. If that were to happen, then it's gonna be a sad case. I have to adjust to the role of a wife and Insyallah later on a mother and I know that it is not easy. I mean look at my mentor aka my Bonda. But she is one hell of a woman I tell ya. Tough but sweet, firm but caring she's a perfect package of a mother in this imperfect world my friends. And I am so proud of her and being able to be her daughter. And I hope that she is proud of me too as her daughter :). Let me go for a break 1st. I am hungry and need to brew myself a Milo (Yes, I decided to drink Milo).

No comments: