Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's Raining & I'm Sleepy

Azam called to say that he's not feeling well aka not coming to work. Okie, too much input to the brain I guess. I mean listening to advertisements non-stop for almost 7 hours can make your brain go ting tong ting tong. So, I guess Azam might be having the ting tong syndrome today hehehehe. Went to pick up Jai & again he was late. Well, later than usual la. I make it a point to arrive at his Condo latest by 7:05 & to pick Azam latest by 7:15. I am very confident in arriving early to the office if I managed to leave the Kota Damansara Toll latest by 7:20. I don't like to merempit, plus I haven't send my car for a full servicing & its age is now 2 & a half years old. So I dare not take any un-necessary risk while driving. The car used to be able to go up til 160km/h, but nowadays, even going at 120km/h will make my baby go shaking vibrantly. So better not "dera" my car. So I informed him that he needs to be on time next day onwards. I don't like coming late to work. I just don't think its good for my employee record. Well, I might not plan to be here till I die, and I surely could use a good recommendation letter for my next job so I plan to keep my records clean as I am not a "Star" staff here; not even among the top ten scorer. Sheesh, the job was not bad it's just that I could not cope up with it. I think my mind is still adjusting its wavelength to the environment and surrounding. What can I say, I am indeed quite a slow learner at certain situation.

I am kinda happy. I managed to send messages to my Friendster buddies, informing them that I am still breathing and a live. And the first to reply was Min. Miss her so much. Happy that she still remembers me. Well, during matriculation years we (Min, Nina & Me) were such close buddies, but as time goes by, I think I only managed to still be that close to Nina only. Sigh, maybe we have such similarities and also during that time Min was closer to some other colleagues to ours. Naah, not to worry I know she will never forget me & all of our memories. that's good enough for me.

And during my way back home, guess who called? Nope. Nope.Nope. Surrender? Ono Da Great hehehe good to hear from her.

"Eh, Sya ko tengah driving ke?"
"Aaah, jangan risau polis belum ada. Karang kalau ada polis, aku letaklah kan? Sendiri mahu ingatlah nanti kalau aku letak kan? Hehehe". "
"Kau pakai handsfree ker?"
"Tangan sebelah aku free lah, hehehe", aku menjawab ala ala loyar buruknya.
"Kau sihat Ono?"
"Sihat sihat ajer. Eh, Aida ada cerita dengan kau?"
"Takderlah pulak. Cerita apa, " aku memang tak tahu apa apa yang dia story so aku tanyalah kan.
"Oh belum cerita ker?" Ono mengendurkan suara. Aha, mesti ada something something ni. Lain macam ajer ni.
"Ha, takderlah plak. Storylah kawan. Apanya, suspen plak aku ni ha, cuak pun ada. Apa storynya, citer separuh separuh, tak rap ah."
"Takperlah, kau bawaklah kereta dulu. Nanti lain kali aku citer."
Ni yang aku tak gemar ni. "Hm, yelah malam karang aku tipon kau yea? Tapi tak janji lah yea? Kot kalau ada hal plak". Saya menjawab sambil mengambil tiket tol, menukar gear, memulas stereng & menekan minyak. Pergh, tak tahu plak saya ni multi tasking hehehe.
Well, in case you are wondering, I never did call her last night. As I reached home, :) asked me out to scout for his Futsal Shoes. His shoes were badly damaged. Then, felt like watching a movie. It has been ages since we watched any movies . I think the last was Harry Potter & The Order Of Phoenix. That was centuries ago I think hehehe. The movie? Beowulf. Oklah not bad, tapi Angelina Jolie nampak pelik bila di"CGI"kan hehehe. She really look weird under the CGI effects, still voluptuous but weird looking. Simple plot and not so much dragging so I guess suits my type of movie I guess.

Then this morning I received a Friendster message from Ainul. My best Debate-Buddy in UIA. A sweet but strong girl, soft spoken but very firm with her decisions. And very patient as well. I miss her too. I believe she is still in Kuantan, dengan kerajaan Negeri Pahang kalau tak silapnya. Sejak graduation lagi. Best jer kan? Kerja bagus. Saya lagi yang mencari cari kerja yang sesuai & stabil.

No comments: