Thursday, December 6, 2007

I am 4 minutes late & Pissed!!!!!!

I know I know just less than 24 hours ago I mentioned about not wanting to be late to work. I am already have a record for being late, TODAY! We managed to arrived about few minutes before 8, as usual, we semi-walk/run towards the front door. As usual there was no one, FYI this building was never without anyone. I believed that some offices do run shifts therefore I guess they need the FMSB people to run through the security & monitor the building. Well anyway, back to my morning "Hampeh" experience. As usual there was no one sitting at the desk next to door from inside. We push the door & it was locked (Only certain people were given the access to enter through the front door). Ok, so we took the outer road, there is a staircase outside the building next to the pond (talking about the security, why bother having guards if the building is sooooo accessible to people outside entering without being checked - stupid?! Exactly my point.) We took the staircase from the 1st floor since the elevators will take forever & guess what?! The door on the ground floor was locked from the outside! WHAT?!?! Basket!!!! What the hell do you need to lock the ground floor to the staircase for? This was really getting into my nerves. Really really getting into my nerves. So we ran up the stairs to take the elevators down then we saw the BALD - BOTAK guy walking out from the control which is situated next to the doors to the staircase, near the elevator and about 10-20 steps from the front door. Yes I am giving you the description just to inform you that it doesn't take that much amount of energy to walk to the front door & help to open it for us. When I relate the incident to my colleagues, one of them told me. "Memang macam tu Sya, kalau yang botak tu jaga kalau dia duduk dekat tempat reception tu pun dia takkan tolong bukakkan pintu untuk kita. Dia buat muka tak reti ajer". Orang dah bagi kerja macam tu pun tak reti nak bersyukur. Kalau tak suka kerja ni blahlah. Dah memang ofis kitaorang dalam ni dah tentulah kami kena masuk dalam bangunan ni kan? Bengang betullah. Terlewat 4 minit disebabkan hal ini ajer. Tak tahu nak complain dekat mana? Kalau tahu, siaplah memang wa kompelin abis abis. Tunggulah nasib dia kejap lagi. Memang nak kena tu. Well, that's that for now. If I have some other nicer things to write, I promise I will write even if no one is reading boo hoo hoo :( Well, as I said this blog is only meant for me to express what I feel and did. See ya later.

No comments: