Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Got My Confimation Letter...Hip Hip Hooray

Well, a few minutes before break, I was summoned to the GM's room. Dup Dap Dup Dap my heart just keeps on pounding harder & faster. Isk, cuak cuak ni. To be confirmed or not to be confirmed; that's the question. I was thinking that being confirmed is a good & positive thing; since it proves that you have managed to at least performed as what was expected from you. But the draw back is that now the resignation procedure ought to be either submitting one months notice or one months pay. Why would I be thinking of quitting you might asked? Hm, I am still pushing myself to reached the minimum par that has been set by the company but so far there was only once out of 3 months that I managed to reach it; let alone to do better than the bar. So, if I am not capable of doing so then I guess I had better leave. Why? Because my result will not only affect my score & performance but also the company's overall performance too. I don't want to jeopardize the company's reputation. On the other side if my probation is being prolong then it would reflect my not-so-good performance and it will definitely be questioned during my next interview right? But then the resignation part will be much easier ler kan? :) Well, let's go for the former part than latter right? Improve myself and achieve better results.

Well, I told Anti that I had not been expected to be confirmed. She looked surprised and asked me why. Well, I told her that I was not able to achieve the target. And I thought she might wanna prolong my probation period because of that. Well, she said that that was not the only criteria that company looked into during probation period. you attendance and punctuality is also looked at. I am glad that I managed to maintained those two - minus the late coming incident yesterday hmmmm. Well, I welcome myself to the company then hehehehe.

No comments: