Sunday, December 9, 2007

Just In the Neck Of Time

This morning my car decided to mogok....lagi. I locked my door and noticed that the rest 3 locks went down slower than usual. Okay....that's not a good sign because I remembered the last time my baby mogok, that was the symptom. Aiyoo, and as expected as I tried to start the car, it won't start & alarm went on! Wallawei. I was panic and with one hand calling :), I tried pushing all the buttons that was there on the board. I remembered :) telling me that when this thing happen...again, there's this one button that I need to push. But damnit due to my panicking, I just could not remember which one. Alamak, sure kena kutuk & sumpah dengan those yang tidak perlu bangun awal tu. Then :) told me calmly, "Hidupkan dulu lepas tu tekan butang yang ujung sekali tu". "Dah, tapi dia tak mati pun," I menjawab. I memang bab bab menjawab ni memang laju ajer hehehe. " Mesti B tak hidupkan dia dulu ni sebab tu alarm dia tak mati. Cuba lagi sekali". I tried again and voila, it works. :) came to push the car and gave me instructions on what to do next in order to have the car started. :) waited with me until he thinks the engine is stable enough aka hot enough before letting me go to work. Hehehe Thank you sayang.

Well, me merempit & I managed to arrive at the door ngam ngam 7:59 AM. I tagged myself in with a pheew...Then, I saw everybody still standing & thinking to myself what happen. Ler, lupa pulak. Hari ini kan kena tukar tempat duduk sebab dinding kena pecah. They want to enlarge the office hehehe. Our shift supposed to start on January next year. Hm, I am still thinking whether or not to continue working. Because working morning shift means have to work extra one day, Saturday that is; without any extra pay. But afternoon plak macam tak minat. Takut terganggu biological clock saya. Tak biasa kan tidur siang bangun malam. Entahlah, nanti macam mana nanti. Tengoklah dulu macamana nanti?

Semalam gian nak makan sate, so went Sahmuri in Uptown. I ate the "chili" so much that it affected my stomach one whole day today. Pedihnya perut Tuhan ajer yang tahu. So I just ate Hor Fun for lunch. Just wanted the chicken broth to ease my stomach. Tulah makan cili tak mahu pikir pikir. Aci redah telan ajer. Mak ai, mujur takder buasir ke apa ker. Kalau tak, lagi naya.

After work I need to go to Midvalley for a part time job interview there. For the marketing post, that is. Ala, job untuk few weeks ajer tapi pay dia agak tinggilah jugak. In fact double than CMD. Therefore, I thought why don't I gave it a try. Dapat tak dapat belakang kira, janji I cuba dulu betul tak? Ada rezeki, dapatlah. Kalau tak, sekurang lurangnya ada pengalaman mencari kerja lagi untuk di tambahkan dalam CV tak rasmi hidupku kan hehehehe

I need to stop now, need to continue work. Yeah, I know still got a few more minutes but I am currently in a good market so better try to finish it ASAP. We'll see if I have any more things to write tomorrow, obviously with regards with my job interview itu lah.

1 comment:

faizal-shah said...

lain kali jangan bangun lambat ya sayang..u nampak cute bila panik tapi lagi cute bila u senyum.luv u