Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pisang Salai & Nata De Coco

Well, I am bloody hungry to begin with. I came to the office & my mug hasn't been washed yet. I used to wash it on my own, even though they are some kakak cleaners who helps to wash them for us. But I admit, lately, I jadi malas pulak. Hmmm, perangai malas dah datang balik. Sometimes, I noticed that it's already 530 pm and when its time to go back, I shouldn't be late because they are all hurrying to go & they will lock the door after the last one leaves. I don't wanna be trapped inside here wei. Sia sia ajer karang. Well, anyway I took a clean mug and a spoon. Placed my Nata De Coco & walla, that's my Breakfast for today. We have been reminded again and again and again that we start work at 8, and therefore we should start at 8am. Nak bancuh air, nak makan, nak merokok (to those yang merokok lah kan?), Semua kena mula sebelum jam 8am. But sometimes, I noticed siapa yang datang sebelum jam 8 pagi pun akan terus buat kerja. Yelah, remember the monitoring part? Whereby, you listen to the radio station of the previous day to check out for bad audio or static audio. Kalau ada orang salah title ke, salah junk ker, etc etc etc...Yup, you got it right there.

I am still juggling here. A college mate of mine, Ielah is getting married next Sunday 25th of November. Di Kedah. It is quiet far. And from what I heard, 6 of my friend are confirming to go there by Friday next week, after work. Ielah lost her father at quite a young age & her mother a few years back. Her mother died the night of her graduation day. She was already sick before that, but she managed to persuade Ielah to come back to UIAM for her graduation day. I wasn't able to graduate with them (in fact I just graduated last year, Alhamdulillah), so I was at home when they informed me of that. I cried too. Besarnya dugaan Tuhan pada Ielah, tapi a friend of ours, Sal once said " Tuhan takkan turunkan ujian kepada hambaNYA, lebih daripada apa yang dapat ditanggung oleh hambaNYA". Thank you for the wisdom words Sal. By the way, Selamat Melangsungkan Pertunangan tempohari Sal.

Back to Ielah, She is such a wonderful person. Sentiasa komited dengan apa jugak yang dia buat dan tanggungjawab sebagai pelajar. Persatuan pelajar punya gathering dia tak pernah miss, walaupun sekadar pemerhati ( tahun Akhir Pengajian, dia di pilih menjadi Timbalan Presiden Persatuan). Aku memang respek pada Ielah. Dari segi pelajaran pun dia memang bijak tapi tak pernah pandang rendah pada orang. Mintak tolong dengan dia memang tak menghampakan. Dia akan cuba membantu sedaya upaya. Rajin dan kuat berusaha. Orangnya lemah lembut dan peminat setia KRU & Shin Chan. Dululah, sekarang ni tak tahulah macamana :)

I am kinda broke here. So most probably I won't be able to go. I know its just a few days before my gaji, but still I don't want to go empty handed hand and kocek not to mentioned. But I promised her that I will come & visit her one day most probably next year. Because me & my :) do have plans to go for a holiday in Kedah. Maaf yea Ielah, Insyaallah kalau ada kelapangan Sya ke sana nanti. Sya janji. :)

Lunch time, I just ate Pisang Salai, the one that I took from my Bonda's place. Apparently, someone came back from Johor and gave it to Babah. but my family doesn't really eat Pisang Salai except for me. Why? I don't know. If it was not properly done, you'll end up eating the Pisang salai that taste more smoke then Pisang itself. Then for dinner, its Pisang Salai again. I am a sucker for Pisang Salai, you can say that. No harm done. Hehehe Done with my pisang salai & Nata De Coco

No comments: