Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Malam yang Suram

Hm, two of my faithful passengers are now in the sleepy state & mind you; it's not even midnight yet! Well, to those who are not yet familiar with our working hours, its 4pm - 1am. So normally one would expect us to be sleepy around midnight. But I can see that Lorna is not feeling well - she's been coughing along the way to work just now. Jai was lying at the back seat of the car just now. We took a longer route since the traffic was rather congested from One Utama and since it was raining we dare not used the LDP highway. We did once and there was a small flood over at the Western Digital area heading towards the LDP Toll and because of that we arrived half an hours late to the office. We arrived late today, but not as late as if we were to use the LDP highway. I was late about 15 minutes, Lorna & Jai about 10 minutes. Why was it different? Because I usually dropped them up at the entrance and went to look for a parking. There's a parking up the main entrance; but its either meant for the MSC's Visitors or reserved. I have to park my car along the main road and then moved my car to a nearer spot during my break time at about 715pm. Yup that's how it goes everyday of my working life here in Cyberjaya hehehehe.

As for me, I was not really sleepy. Not even tired. I am not sure if its due to my "oversleeping schedule" or the Power Root Per'l Cafe Kacip Fatimah which my Bonda gave it to me a few days ago. FYI , my Bonda informed me that she just wanna have a taste of the Tongkat Ali Cafe that was in the Per'l Cafe's package. Those who is a regular drinker of the Power Root series of herbal drinks would notice that in each package there will be an extra 2 sachets of other herbal products of the same company. A good way of promoting the rest of the herbal drinks in the Power Root products if I may say so. Well, it certainly got my Bonda into purchasing it right? And Bonda did say something to add to it - "Ibu pergi PERNAMA tak tahu nak beli apa jadi Ibu belilah benda ni, tapi Ibu cuma nak rasa yang 2 paket tu ajer sebenarnya." Women and buying power hehehehehe. Hey, I ain't complaining coz I got free drinks right? I think this one tastes better than the canned cafe. Normally I would buy the canned Power Root Per'l Kacip Fatimah with honey & dates. Power Roots suits my taste. But my Bonda enjoys the Orang Kampung brand more than I do. I don't mind drinking herbal drinks........as long as it doesn't taste like one. Yeah yeah I know - I am a weirdo so sue me :)

Well, its almost the end of the week, and not to mentioned the end of the month. A good thing is that its nearing the PAYDAY, yeah bebeh!!! The drawback - I don't think I will be able to recover from my drop-flat accuracy. It came down from a 97 -ish% to a mere 91%. Wallawei a dramatic drop man! Sob sob sob sedih tu. Well, have to gear up for next month now. Or else there goes the monthly bonus - kaching! Yea, saya mata duitan wakakakaka

As the title said so, I end it with a good rest and sleep :)

No comments: